Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What Alarms Me

-Fairness Doctrine: Killing free speech and calling it "fair."

-Calling people who endorse a third party candidate "dangerous" and a "probably in a militia group"

- The young people today who don't know their history and are lucky if they know who the VP or the Speaker of the House. (Some of the same people who voted for Obama)

-The government slowly outlawing things they deem "bad for you", i.e., trans fats and smoking. Making you wear a seat belt and motorcycle helmet. Talk Radio. If I want to die a fat, wheezing, paraplegic, genius...the government has no right to stop me!!!

-The IRS. Not because I don't pay my taxes or cheat on my return. But I don't like the idea of them looming around like some kind of Financial Gestapo, ready to strike.

-ACORN-Obama's Brown Shirts

-The government throwing around billions of dollars like it's pennies in the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment