Thursday, March 26, 2009

SOMEONE HELP ME BEFORE MY BRAIN EXPLODES

http://www.hulu.com/watch/64244/presidential-press-conferences-i-think-before-i-speak-mar-24-2009

Ok, the CNN reporter asked about his (Obama's) delayed anger against AIG & and the concern of the huge debt that Obama is creating for the next generation.

Folks, if Obama's answer isn't Double Speak, I don't know what is! PLEASE someone explain to me, because, seriously, I'm a financial dummy...HOW "reducing health care costs" is going to help our HUGE debt?!? Especially, after he says "let's invest in this and that." Doesn't that mean we are spending MORE money???

"Reducing costs in the back end"? Back end, huh. Reminds me of 95% of Congress.

In response to the AIG part of the question: "It took us a couple of days (to express anger) because I like to know what I'm talking about before I speak.". Translation: I didn't have a Teleprompter handy and y'all know what happens when I open my mouth without reading it off a cue card first. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment