Thursday, March 5, 2009

For all you people that are blaming Evil Capitalism....

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2008/09/28/franks_fingerprints_are_all_over_the_financial_fiasco/
Capitalism isn't to blame for this. Sorry, all you sheep, but it's true. Wake up and smell the shit hitting the fan.....
and THEY think the solution is: Add more shit.
Sure people deserve homes. But when you start giving loans to people who can't afford to pay them back? I don't care if you white, black, etc...that's just plain stupid.
Let me be clear. Minorities are NOT to blame for this mess. I repeat, NOT. This isn't what I believe at all. I DO believe that alot of loans were given out to people who could not afford to pay them back. I also believe congress pressured many banks to do this, for the sake of "everyone deserves a home".
I remember working in the mortgage industry 8 or 9 years ago and the "no down payment" thing was really popular. My bosses said, nothing good can come of this. They saw it coming from a mile away.

1 comment:

  1. Barney Frank should be tried for treason and sent to the slammer. I cannot believe the people of MA continue to vote this boob into office. Keep up the good work and get the word out!

    ReplyDelete