Thursday, April 16, 2009

LET'S SHOW 'EM!


CNN, the Communist Noise Network, still brushes us off as a "minority" made up of mostly "republicans" and some right-wing plot to "rally the republican party". They also took a poll which said that 48% of Americans feel that taxes are "just right".


First, who the HELL are these people who think taxes are "just right?" I don't know ANYONE who ever said to me, "Oh yeah, my taxes are just fine. I have no problem paying my taxes. It's lovely." PLEASE, WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE??? I want to hear from you!!! Are these the same people who Obama wanted for his cabinet? Oh yeah, they have no problem paying taxes, because hey, THEY DON'T PAY THEM!!!


Second of all, we need to show CNN and all the people in Congress that we mean business and this wasn't just a fluke or the work of a tiny minority. In the history of this country, have you EVER seen mass organizated rallies all over the country like this? This isn't a small fringe group of crazies. THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE turned out around the country, in every state, Democrats and Republicans alike. We aren't rich, hell, I know I'm not. We aren't miltia. I don't consider myself a true Republican, more of a moderate. Rush Limbumgh is not my idol, in fact, I think he's kind of an ass. George Bush wasn't the brightest bulb or the best president. He got us in this mess! Obama is just digging a deeper ditch. And.... I'm NOT, repeat, NOT going to blow up people's homes (like Bill Ayers) or storm the White House.
I just want us to slow down and get some common sense!!! Simple economics, people. Printing all this money (with nothing to back it), and going deeper in debt, what you do think is going to happen? Massive inflation. AND, more taxes. There HAS to be revenue somewhere.
CNN and the liberals who think their taxes are just right or want MORE TAXES (frankly, I think THEY are the crazies!) need to see that we are not just a one shot deal.

Write, call, meet, stay informed. DON'T LOSE THE FIRE!! Eventually, they will have no choice but to hear us.

No comments:

Post a Comment